Pittsburgh Society for Contemporary Craft Default Category

I got an invitation from Society for Contemporary Craft a few months ago. They wanted me to come and teach bojagi workshop there. I was thrilled because I can travel to share bojagi! And I can visit my daughter who goes to the college in the same city.

I carefully packed my luggage that is not too heavy. Last time when I went to Southern California, I packed too much and ended up taking books in my carry on bag....  I had a wonderful weekend teaching bojagi and meeting this group of artists. We talked about quilting, dyeing, metal craft, polymer clay, installation and more.... I really enjoy meeting artists and talk about the medium they choose. So inspiring!

SCC let me stayed in this charming artist housing. My host has a cool roommate, Bobo the cat. 

After 2 days of fun workshop, I visited my daughter's apartment and impressed how well she manages her little space! She re-arranged her room furnitures and it looked cozier than a month ago. The next day, I visited Phipps Conservatory and enjoyed my relaxing day. 

On the way back to my daughter's apartment, I went to the grocery market and loaded my backpack with goodies for my baby. Mission accomplished!

Leave Comments

You'are not allowed to write comments. Please sign in.