다녀왔습니다! I am back home now! Default Category

한달에서 사흘 모자라게 돌아다니다 이제 집으로 돌아왔습니다. 이번 여행은 제주 보자기 포럼, 서울 투어, 부모님 찾아뵙기, 시댁에서 추석 지내기, 어머니 생신, 일본 온천 여행으로 너무나 바쁜 날들이었답니다. 여행 전반부는 보자기를 통해 많은 사람들을 만나고 좋은 경험을 쌓고 일을 더 열심히해야겠다는 각오를 새롭게 해주었고 후반부엔 가족들과 밀린 얘기에 시간 가는줄 모르게 지났답니다.  집에 돌아와 밀린 집안일과 여행기록중 어느걸 먼저해야하나 심한 고민을 하던 끝에 조금씩 반반 나누어하기로 마음을 먹었지요. 짬이 나는대로 조금씩 이야기 보따리를 풀기로 하지요.

It's been almost a month since I left home last month. My long trip had a several different stages such as KBF2014 Jeju, KBF Seoul tour, visiting my folks, celebrating Chuseok at my mother-in-law's house, my mom's birthday party and Japan trip. At the Korea Bojagi Forum (KBF), I met many talented people and became friends with some of them. And I was able to breathe rich artistic atmosphere. Then I spent quality time with my family. After I came back home, I am in between cleaning my house and organizing my wonderful memories. Which one should I take care of first?

먼저 보자기 포럼 얘기부터 시작해 볼까요? 올해는 보자기가 많은 여행을 하게 해 주는 해인것 같네요. 1월부터 6월까지 바쁘게 엘에이와 집을 들락날락 했구요, 8월엔 드디어 한국을 그것도 경치좋은 제주를 가게 되었네요! 여행내내 룸메이트가 되어준 이젠 제자대신 친구라고 부르게 된 헬렌과 열흘 가까이 함께 지냈습니다.  한국에 도착해 공항근처서 하루를 묵었을때 헬렌의 사촌동생들이 열렬한 환영을 해주었습니다. 공항서 꽃다발을 받기는 아마 생전 처음인것 같네요.

Bojagi made me travel a lot this year. From January to June this year, I was traveling LA so often and now I was able to go to Korea, especially Jeju ( one of the favorite travel destination in Korea!) This trip gave me another special present! One of my student Helen came to the forum with me and now I can call her my dear friend! We share our room for 10 days and became very close each other. Helen's cousins came to the airport to greet us with these beautiful flower bouquet! I've never got a bouquet as a welcome gift before! Thank you, 동균씨!

이튿날 제주에 도착하니 한국의 여름날이 어땠었는지 기억나기 시작합니다. 무덥고 습하지요.... 호텔에 짐을 풀고 일본서 도착하는 친구, 요코를 기다려 저녁을 같이 먹으며 본격적으로 제주여정이 시작되었답니다. 요코는 페이스북으로 친구사이가 되었고 이번에 처음으로 만나게 되었는데 마음이 잘 맞아 제주서 내내 삼총사처럼 함께 다녔답니다. 일본어를 안쓰는 어떤이는 우리 셋을 모두 일본사람들인줄 알고 또 한국어를 모르는 어떤이는 셋다 한국사람들인줄 알았다네요. ㅎㅎ

The next day, we flew to Jeju. And I started to remembering how summer feels in Korea. Hot and Humid.... Yoko, my Facebook friend came to Jeju to join us. We never met before but quickly became good friends. 

김포 공항의 떡집 Rice cake for breakfast 

호텔방에서의 전망 Great view from our hotel room

Tag :

Leave Comments

You'are not allowed to write comments. Please sign in.